Friday, December 3, 2010

Abondoned Theme Parks

1. Tell me which amusement park featured in the two articles that you would like to visit and take your camera along and what about that park made you want to go there. Write at least a paragraph.
The amusement park I would like to visit and take my camera along would be  the Takakanonuma Greenland, Hobara, Japan. This park interested me because the pictures token by photographer seems that it was a cool amusement park with fun rides, like shown in the pictures. I would totally go to that amusement park to take awesome pictures of the used to be rides.  

 2. Post one photo from that park. You may use the photos from the link, or you can Google an entirely new photo. I would prefer to see a photo of the park in disrepair and not a photo of it when it was still operating.













3. Think of at least FIVE other unusual places you think would be of interest to photographers. List them
    •  old parks

    • abandoned cities

    • haunted houses.

    • ships

    • games at a stadium

     4. Use google or another search engine to research ONE of your five places and see if anyone has already started documenting that place. If you find that someone has already started - post at least one photo of their work.



5. Write a paragraph about why you think that it would be fun to document that location. Tell me what interests you about that place and what kind of photos you could expect to take there.
I think i would be fun to document an abandoned city. I think it would be awesome taking pictures of the buildings that are sort of falling down. Of what i would be taking photos of would be of the houses, cars , buildings, and many more other stuff... car being rusted off i think that would be a good shot to take of. 


6. Tell me what it would take for you to go and take photos at your location. What would you need as far as equipment goes, travel plans, expenses you might encounter and what laws you would have to take into consideration to take photos at your spot..

From me to take photos at my location, of course i will need a camera specialized for photography. Food of course, and water, and other needs.  I would have to have someone go with me because i wouldn't want to go by myself on a abandoned city. Need to take plenty of money for the whole trip. And i would have to really be careful with going in there and also ask permission in going into the abandoned city.  

No comments:

Post a Comment