Thursday, October 7, 2010

Great Black And White Photographers Part 3

                                                               Ansel Adams


What first caught my eye on this photo of Ansel Adams was the rose that was taken on the wooden floor. I see a rose that was just thrown by someone that didn't care of this beautiful rose  in the wooden floor. I smell the good aroma of the white rose that fills the good smell of the room. I hear people's footsteps walking around the the rose.The people are having a conversation saying who in the world would throw a beautiful rose on the floor. But people are just walking around it and just staring at it. I taste the apple while passing through the room when I see the rose on the floor I pick it up and put it on a vase. I feel the petals of the rose they are so smooth and I got be careful because the petals are so thin and I don't want to ruin the beautiful rose that is know on a vase and not on the floor. 



What caught my eye about this photograph of Ansel Adams was the road how it leads to somewhere no one knows and how the sky looks in this photo. I see the road going somewhere to the darkness. I also see a storm about to come in this lonely, stranded place. I smell nature coming to my nose I'm  walking to where the road leads and i just smell the nature of this lonely place where nobody is . I smell the rain, I think It might start pouring soon so I better hurry up. I hear the wind blowing really hard, and the trees leaves are moving with the wind of the direction going east. I can taste the air on my lips and I taste the rain that is falling on my face .... I'm walking and I tilt my head back and I could taste the rain going into my mouth . It feels good how the rain is falling on your face. I feel the good way of this walk, I touch the road and it feels rocky. I run more down to the end of the road into the darkness and it feels good, how the wind is blowing on you and also the rain falling on your head.  


I think a best way to show our photographers to our classmates and to the whole school i think a power-point would be great but a blog would also be great. 





No comments:

Post a Comment